What are the most common treatment areas?
Anti-wrinkle treatments are commonly associated with smoothing facial frowns and wrinkles. Anti-wrinkle injections is usually performed on the wrinkles between the eyebrows, the horizontal lines on the forehead, and crow’s feet around the eyes. Anti-Wrinkle Injections also remove lines and wrinkles on the lips, neck, sides of the nose, and on dimpled chins.
When performed by certified practitioners in our London clinic, Nuriss anti-wrinkle injections can also be used to remedy more serious conditions, including:
- Cervical dystonia: This is a condition that causes the neck muscles to involuntarily contract, causing your head to twist into uncomfortable positions.
- Lazy eye: An imbalance in the muscles that position the eyes.
- Muscle contractures: In some cases, anti-wrinkle injections can relax contracted muscles. This is particularly beneficial to those with neurological conditions, such as cerebral palsy.
- Hyperhidrosis: excessive sweating regardless of temperature or activity.
- Chronic migraine
- Bladder dysfunction: Studies have shown anti-wrinkle injections can reduce urinary incontinence. However, this should not be administered on people who also have a bladder infection, are unable to urinate, or do not routinely use a catheter.