How do I know if I am suitable for Nurris’s Laser Fungal Nail Treatment?
The only way to know if you are suitable for NurisS Fungal Nail Laser Treatment is to have a pre-treatment consultation with one of our medically-trained skincare experts. Your consultant will take a look at your medical history and examine the affected area. This will determine whether or not you are suitable for our Fungal Nail Infection treatment. You will not be suitable for fungal nail treatments if:
- You have poorly controlled diabetes
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have a bacterial nail infection
- You are suffering from a concomitant nail disorder, such as psoriasis of the nail plate
- You have a subungual haematoma or subungual nevoid formation
- You have a history of cancer or experience with other cancer or drug therapy
- In the last 6 months you have had systemic anti-fungal therapy
Call our Wimpole Street clinic for more information.